Hemp papers vs. white, chlorine-free papers
What's the difference between our smokes rolled in hemp paper and our smokes rolled in white, chlorine-free paper? How do you know which one to choose? Never fear! Here’s the scoop to help make your decision.
Left smoke is rolled in chlorine-free paper. Right smoke is rolled in hemp paper.
- RAW brand natural unrefined hemp that is light brown/greenish in color since they are un-bleached
- Made from hemp fiber instead of trees
- Slow burn rate makes your smoke last longer, but you may need to re-light
- Taste is ever so slightly sweet
- Hemp paper is a more sustainable resource than wood pulp paper
- CONTAINS NO THC AND DOES NOT GET YOU HIGH
If you're a more casual smoker then the hemp papers would be your best bet. They won't hit as hard as the white papers do and are the more sustainable option.
White, chlorine-free papers:
- Beretta brand wood pulp (from trees) that is white due to a chlorine-free bleaching process
- Chlorine-free due to concerns about the release of organochlorine compounds into the environment. Historically, chemicals like chlorine have also been added to papers to slow burn rate
- Quicker burn rate than hemp papers, but your smoke will stay lit
- A harder hitting smoke than hemp (more akin to a tobacco cigarette)
- These look just like regular cigarettes and won't draw any unnecessary attention